Sunday, April 19, 2009

my director of photography reel (2009)

Hi. I compiled some shots from the two second-year films I worked on as Director of Photography this semester; Basil's film IKAN LANGKA in Indonesia and Shivani's film RAMZAN in India. These films were shot on HD using the Sony EX-1 as part of NYU's Graduate Film Production Program in Asia. The song is Brendan Canning's "all the best wooden toys come from germany." Hope you enjoy.


Alexa Caravia's DP Reel (2009) from alexa caravia on Vimeo.

3 comments:

holly grabarek said...

So good! Great clip

brittanymlemay said...

Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here... buy dvd midnight texas season 1

Gary T. Thomas said...

Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. buy dvd will and grace the revival season 1